On www.webonlinemanage.com, Secure Shopping Guaranteed Your security is our primary concern.
You can count on KZ Company's technology to help keep your transactions and customer information safe and private. By using advanced encryption methods available and constantly improving on our existing technology, KZ Company has built its reputation in privacy and identity protection.
Technically to ensure safe shopping, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption security, which is the industry standard and the best technology for secure e-commerce transactionss. All pages containing your credit card information, personal information, including name, phone number e-mail and address are encrypted while in transit. That means it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. SSL encryption is the safest way to shop on the Internet. It is much safer than making a purchase in a store or charging your dinner in a restaurant.
At www.webonlinemanage.com, maintaining your website admin security is our top priority. There are some security tips:
- Never share your password: KZ company representatives will never ask you for your password. If you believe someone has learned your password, please change it immediately and contact us.
- Create a secure password: Choose a password that uses a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. Avoid choosing obvious words or dates such as a nickname or your birth date.
- Keep your password unique: Don't use the same password for other online services such as AOL, eBay, MSN, or Yahoo. Using the same password for multiple websites increases the likelihood that someone could learn your password and gain access to your account.
- Don't share personal information via email: We will never ask you to enter your password or financial information in an email or send such information in an email. You should only share information about your account once you have logged in to http://yourwebsite/admin.
- Don't download attachments: KZ Company will never send you an attachment or software update to install on your computer.
Use Your Account Wisely
- Don't share your account: Don't use your account to collect information for someone else. These types of activity are often conducted as mail fraud and may result in significant criminal penalties.
- Look for legitimate sites: Examine all privacy and security seals before doing business with a particular website and make sure they are legitimate.